Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Snowflakes and Poinsettias



I had lots of fun with this card.  It was made for today's challenge on Simple Salutations to use a tag.  I made the tag using one of DS's Osh Gosh jean tags as a template.  DH can never understand why I keep "garbage" at the craft table.  Hmmm.  I stamped it with a sentiment from MFP's Joyous Season and the snowflakes from MFP's Calendar set.  I then used a ruler and a gold Sharpie pen to create the border.  I love this trick because often metallic papers are more expensive.  This gives the look without the cost.  The pointsettas are recycled from the Christmas crackers I had made last Christmas.  Yeah me!


Challenges this Card Meets:
Holly Jolly Christmas - Christmas Embossing (on the poinsettias)
The Crafty Bloggers' Network - Use Diecuts and Embossing
Use Your Stuff - Flowers
Amusing Challenges - Anything Goes
Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
The Squirrel and the Fox - Diecuts

1 comment: