Saturday, January 17, 2015

Wish Upon a Birthday Star


The challenge for this week on MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends challenge is to make a rainbow.  I'll be honest, I goofed.  I read use every colour of the rainbow.  I finally decided to use all the colours in a shaker card.  I'm so low on birthday cards at the moment and I'm going to need quite a few for the next few months.  The sentiment is from MFP's Great Flowers.  The confetti comes from a CM border bunch.    I ended up covering my pink, green and orange paper with double-sided tape to add the glitter.  The card is quite large at 5.5 * 5.5 but so festive.

Challenges this Card Meets:
MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends -Make a Rainbow.
Paper Creator Crafts - Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - No Circles
Send A Smile for Kids - Birthday
Moving Along with the Times - Dies and Punches (I used both)
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes



9 comments:

  1. Great idea the colors in the star must be wonderful when shaken....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative card, Christine! Love all the colorful stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your shaker card, how fun! It's so bright and cheerful and really has all the colors of the rainbow! Thanx for playing along with us at CC&CC for our No Circles challenge. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card!!! Your confetti is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a great rainbow shaker card! Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times this week! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the fun stars on this - you have glitter, all the colors and some fun with the shaker. Well done!!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliantly made card and love the image and goodies added. Thanks so much for entering in our challenge of NO CIRCLES at CC&CC.
    Hope to see you in our next challenge. Cheers, aNNie {Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE shaker cards and yours is so fun and clever with the stars within the star!!! Love the glittery stars, too!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous shaker card, brilliant design.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete