Friday, August 7, 2015

Patio Lanterns


You know you're Canadian when the first thought that pops through your mind upon seeing a card like this is the song "Patio Lanterns" by Kim Mitchell.  I don't even like the song but that's where the mind went.

Don't you just love the little lanterns.  DH bought me these mini dies for my birthday.  I love how they turned out.  They are perfect for this week's Speedy Fox and Friends challenge to use baker's twine.  I used the sentiment from MFP's Animal Birthday's set.  This week's card was inspired by the layout on Happy Little Stampers. I just love the little bunting layout.  I keep meaning to make some for birthdays but haven't gotten around to it yet.


2 comments:

  1. Christine, this is adorable, I love the idea of all the Chinese lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dies you used! What a fun, colorful card and creative way to hang the lanterns!

    ReplyDelete